When you come to college, you realize two facts:
1. This is nothing like High School, and
2. You have to feed yourself everyday.
Overcoming College's differences from High School are going to be a tough obstacle, but feeding yourself shouldn't be. Now you could always just go down to the cafeteria every meal for the next couple of years, you can live off of Top-Ramen, or you can utilize this amazing Chicken Parmesan recipe that only requires a couple bucks and a microwave.
1 package Perdue Italian Style Chicken Cutlets
1 jar of sauce; your choice. I went with Frencesco Rinaldi Eggplant and Parmesan Sauce.
1 bag shredded cheese. Sargento 6 cheese Italian works very well with this recipe.
Directions (only 3 easy steps!)
1. Uncover Perdue chicken cutlets. Microwave cutlets in provided packaging for one minute.
2. Cover cutlets with sauce. Microwave for one minute.
3. Cover cutlets and sauce with shredded cheese. Microwave an additional two minutes. Remove from microwave, be careful- container and cheese will be extremely hot. Let stand for one minute before serving.
In the end, this is a home-style meal cooked in under ten minutes for under ten bucks. What more could a college student ask for?
National Organic Program (NOP) and National Organic Standards Board (NOSB) – What are they thinking? - Scott’s Perspective… Excerpt from Electronic Code of Federal Regulations, Agriculture—National Organic Program, 205.236*: “Poultry or edible poultry prod...